Thursday 13 December 2012

It's cold!

You're probably thinking what an obvious blog title but it was my first thought when I woke up this morning.

So the car says -4degrees and I'm currently freezing my tootsies and fingers off! Whilst listening to the new William and britney song (weird!)

Will we have a white Christmas?! Who knows! All I'm currently bothered about is how cold it is and whether I make it to work on time because let's face it in the uk a bit of cold, ice, fog makes the entire country come to a stand still (odd I know as it happens every year!).

I wish we lived in one of those countries that rather than closing at summer (we don't get one :( ) closed in winter as let's face it, it's far too cold to function!

Hope you all have a lovely day and wrap up warm No colds before Christmas!

Keep smiling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment